Commission for analysis, verification and settlement of financial support requests
According to the Decision no. 154/28.04.2010 the County Agency for Persons with Disabilities examine, verify and promote to the Brasov County Council the requests for financial support made by individuals who are in a situation of extreme difficulty.
The analysis and verification of the applications is conducted by a Commission that has the following mission:
- Promotes the principles stipulated in the Strategy of the County Agency for Persons with Disabilities;
- Informs potential beneficiaries on how the financial support for situations of extreme difficulty is granted;
- Receives and handles requests from people with or without disabilities or from other categories of persons in situations of extreme difficulty;
- Colaborates with other public or non-governmental organizations to jointly evaluate and propose resolutions for each situation;
- Monitors the way the sum approved and allocated by the Brasov County Council was used.
In order to be admited the files must contain:
- Copy of ID
- Documents issued by medical specialists that show that the financial support is indispensable for the applicant
- Application form (download)